Vivo has launched a new device under its Y-series.
The Vivo Y30 comes with Quad Rear Cameras, 5,000mAh Battery, an “Ultra O Screen Display” and more.
Here’s all you need to know about the device.
Vivo Y30 Specifications
- Display: 6.47-inch (1560 x 720 pixels) HD+ “Ultra O Screen”
- SoC: MediaTek Helio P35 SoC, paired with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- RAM: 4GB RAM
- ROM: 128GB, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Cameras: Rear: 13MP (primary f/2.2 aperture) + 8MP (ultra-wide f/2.2 aperture) + 2MP (depth f/2.4 aperture) + 2MP f/2.4 lens (likely to be macro)
- Front: 8MP lens
- Dimensions: 162.04 x 74.46 x 9.11mm; Weight: 197g
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- OS: Android 10 based on FunTouch OS 10
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Battery: 5,000mAh battery
- Colors: Dazzle Blue and Moonstone White
The Vivo smartphone is priced at 899 Malaysian Ringgit (~$208/ Rs 15,800).
It will be made available in Malaysia starting May 9.
The phone comes in one variant with 4GB RAM and 128GB internal storage. It will be available for purchase from May 9 in two coloraturas options of Dazzle Blue and Moonstone White.
There are no details about the global launch or the launch in India
There is no information on availability in other markets yet.