A lot about the upcoming Samsung Galaxy Note 20 series of late. Most of the latest rumors have come from CEO of Display Chain Consultants, Ross Young who’s been busy tweeting insider information about the upcoming flagship series.
An exclusive interview with YouTube channel Greggles TV, Young has outed more details about Both Phones.
He talks about everything from RAM to in-display fingerprint tech, battery size, and more in the 10-minute-long Q&A session.
Let’s break down that new information for you.
- New fingerprint sensing tech on Samsung Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Plus may be the first to feature Qualcomm’s second-gen 3D Sonic Max fingerprint reader
- Punch-hole position remains unchanged
- 6.42-inch display on the Galaxy Note 20 and a 6.87-inch screen on the Note 20 Plus.
- Galaxy Note 20 series will also top out at 16GB RAM
- Batteries ranging between 4,000mAh and 5,000mAh.
- Note 20 Plus will have a bigger battery compared to the regular Note 20
Expected release date
Samsung usually launches the Galaxy Note series in August and Young expects that to remain unchanged.
The phones will release alongside the Galaxy Fold 2 in early August and will go on sale later that month, or early September.