Moto E7 Specification Leaks With 32GB Onboard Storage, Revealed on AERD Site, Also this week was reportedly spotted on Google Play Console; the smartphone’s key specifications Revealed.
Moto E7 spotted website of Android Enterprise Recommended devices list where the phone’s 32GB onboard storage with 2GB Ram and 6.2-inch display have been noted.
Report claims that Moto E7 is code-named ginna. As the name suggests, Moto E7 appears to be a successor of Moto E6 that was launched last year.
Motorola is yet to confirm the launch of the smartphone.
Moto E7 Specification (rumoured)
- 6.2-inch display with a screen resolution of 720×1,520 pixels.
- 2GB RAM +32GB storage
- 4GB RAM + 64GB storage
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 SoC.
- Android 10 operating system.
- A water-Drop notch and slim bezels
- Battery 3,550mAh
- Rear Camera 13-megapixel main and a 2-megapixel secondary
- Front Camera 5-megapixel camera with waterdrop-style notch
Moto E7 Model numbers – XT2052-1, XT2052-2, XT2052-2PP, XT2052-5, XT2052-6, and XT2052-DL, depending on the model and region of launch.
To recall, Motorola launched the Moto E6 back in July 2019.
Moto E7 appears to be a successor of Moto E6 that was launched last year. Motorola is yet to confirm the launch of the smartphone
The phone has two siblings, namely Moto E6 Plus and Moto E6s.