iPhone SE has sent ripples across the mid-range segment with its combination of a killer $399 asking price and capable hardware. here’s our step-by-step guide on how to insert a SIM card in the iPhone SE
The interest in Apple’s latest offering is sky high, and people are embracing it with open arms.
And now that you’re past that stage and want to use it for calling and networking,
iPhone SE is a single SIM phone
But if you don’t want to go through the hassle, you can buy an unlocked SIM-free version.
How to insert a SIM card in iPhone SE?
- On the iPhone SE, the SIM card slot is located on the right edge.
- Take the SIM ejector pin that comes inside the iPhone SE’s package. With it, gently poke inside the small hole on the SIM slot.
- Doing so will slightly pull up the SIM tray, which you can now take out.
- Put your SIM card on the SIM tray and fits securely.
- Push the tray back inside with the SIM card on it. You’ll see the network bar at the top of the screen.
Checkout Apple Launch iPhone Se Article for Specifications and Price List,
You can also Check out Our SMartPhone Page to See complete List of Other Phone’s