How To Increase Jio Internet Speed Up to 80 Mbps, 7 Awesome Tricks: So you got Jio sim card and are you looking to increase the internet speed of your jio sim.
Here I am providing possible solutions on How To increase Jio 4G Speed to 80mbps, just follow the given steps.
Method 1: APN Settings
By making few changes in APN will report a big change in increase Jio 4g speed. Before making APN default setting be sure to follow exact steps and change the APN Settings
Step 1: Go to Device Android ‘Settings’ > then ‘Cellular Networks’ > then ‘Access Point Names’
Step 2: Now you have to tap the profile named: Jio 4G and change only entries which I mentioned below and leave the remaining as default
- Server: www.google.com
- Authentication Type: None
- APN type: Default
- Bearer: LTE
Step 3: Now click on ‘Save’ changes and then select profile again.
Method 2 : Clear Cache
This might sound funny, but didn’t you ever noticed that clearing cache improves your device performance..?
Android system stores so much data by using few files and apps for enhancing user experience.
These files data is called as the cache. follow these steps to increase jio speed
Steps to Increase Jio Speed
- Go To Your Device Android Settings
- Then visit Storage and USB
- Under Internal Storage just tap on cached Data
- Just confirm by clicking OK on clear cached Data
- That’s it, You just got increased Jio Speed
Simply follow the above steps then you can simply increase jio 4g speed.
Method 3:- Jiofi Speed
- Open your device and start any download from the browser
- Pause that download and notice the speed.
- Now go to play store and install F-Secure Freedome VPN app
- Open and Connect Singapore Server
- Now resume the download, you will see increase jio net speed.
It’s so simple, you can use this in Jio Jiofi or your normal Jio sim Device.
I hope now you have successfully increased the net speed. Also, share this post with you friends